It’s National Learning at Work day on 19 May and I’ve had a bit of a brainwave about how to celebrate this special day of learning and development.
For a whole week I’m offering as many one-to-one coaching sessions to as many third sector staff as we can squeeze in – absolutely free!
Mad, I know – I won’t earn a penny. But I’ll get to the weekend tired but happy in the knowledge I’ve contributed to learning and development in the sector, something I’m totally passionate about.
Here’s how I see it working:
– Your third sector organisation books two and a half hours of my time in the week 16 – 20 May (either a morning or afternoon slot) and fills it with as many individual coaching appointments as you need. So,
– If there are six people who want coaching, I’ll do six 20-minute ‘speed coaching’ sessions
– If there are three people, I’d do 3 x 45-minute sessions
– If I’m not fully booked, I may even be able to give you another morning or afternoon slot.
Short coaching sessions can be very powerful. I can help your people learn how to:
– set inspiring goals and take action towards them
– get more done using simple time management techniques they might not have thought of before
– speak more powerfully and effectively in meetings
– stop sabotaging their best efforts to do things differently
– handle difficult conversations so that everyone wins
…and much more.
So, email or call me on 0208 772 7807 to book your slot or to arrange a chat about how this programme could benefit your charity.