“Be the change you want to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
Welcome to Be The Change
Are you a non-profit leader who is truly passionate for your cause? Are you 100% committed to being the very best leader you can be so you lead others with brilliance?
I help chief executives and senior leaders in the non-profit sector and sustainable business make the very biggest difference possible through my one-to-one coaching and training.
Is this you?
- You love your work and want to make even more of a difference to the lives of your users and beneficiaries
- You see yourself as a visionary taking your team to the next level and beyond
- You are super ambitious for what might be possible
- You’re 100% committed to your own learning and growth so you can motivate your team to create huge change
- You’re prepared to put your all into getting to know and trust yourself so you find your own unique leadership style and lead others with flair.
I’m looking to work with leaders who want to change the world – and have fun in the process!
I firmly believe that happier people are an essential and often overlooked factor in supporting non-profits to achieve their goals consistently and cost effectively.
When you love going into work each day you are massively more likely to create the kind of change you want to see. I don’t believe this work has to be po-faced even though we may be dealing with difficult and challenging issues.
So, if that sounds like you and you’d like to explore being one of a small, happy group of purpose-led CEOs and senior leaders with whom I work individually, take a look around.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Image © Martin Wright
Supporting CEOs and leaders who are out to change the world
What people say...“Staff find your coaching very useful. We always get great feedback.” Helen Saunders, HR and knowledge manager, Forum for the Future
accountability beliefs career charity coaching confidence decision-making delegation difficult conversations effectiveness, time management email engagement fulfilment goals happiness leadership learning listening management manager meetings motivation not-for-profit perfectionism performance planning potential procrastination productivity professional development public speaking purpose Relationships resilience stress management support teams third sector thoughts time management training values vision wellbeing work-life balance