In fact, when you get your third sector staff coached, you’ll experience a bag-load of treats. Here are just five of the reasons my current clients are committed to coaching their staff:
- It encourages people to take responsibility for their own learning and actions
- Coaching improves individuals’ performance and therefore results
- Coaching makes people feel valued and appreciated by the organisation, so boosting morale and commitment
- Managers can trust their staff so don’t spend precious time micro-managing and hand holding
- Challenges and difficulties can be addressed before they become serious problems.
I coach third sector staff individually and in groups, as well as offering training for charities who want to take a more ‘coachly’ management approach. To have a chat about how coaching can help your third sector organisation, call me on 0208 772 7807 or contact me here.