Today is Learning at Work Day. To celebrate I’m giving away lots of free coaching to charities.
If you think your charity would benefit from one of the services below totally free of charge DM me on twitter @katieduckworth or email me at email@example.com (if we’re not already following each other.)
1 x one-hour ‘short burst’ Taming Time workshop for up to 20 of your staff and volunteers
2 x 50-minute telephone coaching sessions for one person in your organisation (I’ve got three of these to give away)
9 x 20-minute ‘speed coaching’ telephone sessions (one session for one person per organisation)
It’s first come first served, so get your DM message to me or email me as soon as you can.
Let me know:
– the best person to contact in your organisation
– their email address
– your first choice of giveaway #1, #2 or 3#
Take a look at the fantastic feedback to last year’s Coaching Marathon when I coached dozens of people from organisations such as Actionaid and The Back Up Trust.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Terms and conditions (dull but useful)
– open to UK charities and other UK based not-for-profit organisations
– one giveaway per successful organisation
– offer ends at 5.30pm on Friday 18 May 2012. Emails or DMs received after this will not be accepted
– sessions to be taken by 31 December 2012
– I will reply by email by 5.30pm on Monday 21 May 2012 if I am able to offer your organisation a giveaway
– If you have been successful but your first choice is no longer available your organisation will be offered your choice from remaining giveaways
– times of sessions to be mutually agreed
– sessions are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
– I may need to charge travel expenses for the ‘short burst’ training if your organisation is outside London.