- Are you concerned that despite long hours and busy days, your people might not be as productive as they could be?
- Do you worry that they aren’t prioritising the important stuff?
- Do people complain that interruptions, meetings and emails stop them from getting anything done?
What is Taming Time?
I’ve created Taming Time to tackle exactly these problems in the not for profit sector.
This powerful training blows out of the water the idea that we don’t get things done because we don’t have time – and replaces this dangerous and limiting belief with a set of attitudes and strategies which ensure participants are super-productive and make the very most of their time – while not driving themselves into the ground.
The full Taming Time programme includes:
- 2 x 3-hour Taming Time workshops for up to 12 people*
- 6-week Tame My Time e-course to make sure the learning sticks
- email support for all participants throughout the programme
- Taming Time tool kit of practical strategies
- 75-minute follow-up workshop.
*Plus a free place for you or a senior manager. I really encourage you to attend with your staff so you can all follow a Taming Time approach together.
I can promise you, this is no tedious time management training. Taming Time is a highly participative, engaging and enjoyable learning experience. In feedback, participants from organisations such as Fareshare and the Trussell Trust, report back how much they learned during the training, how much fun it was, and how different my approach.
Taming Time looked at time management in a completely different way than I was expecting.” Shirley McLeod, Service Manager, Leonard Cheshire Scotland
Taming Time will give your team:
- a positive new approach to time and what can be done with it
- a powerful sense that they really can manage their time and themselves
- a feeling of being on top of things however busy they are.
PLUS, a fabulous tool kit of highly usable strategies which includes:
– how never to procrastinate again
– how to deal with time thieves such as emails, meetings and interruptions
– how to get the most important things done every day whatever else is going on
– how to work sensible hours and find a good work life balance.
Call 0208 772 7808 or email me, Katie Duckworth, to book, find out more or to have a no-obligation chat about how Taming Time can help you and your staff make the most of your time.