Part five of my ‘Listen more, talk less’ guide to fabulous questions to use in a third sector one-to-one. Here are my top five favourite questions for helping your team member take responsibility for their own learning and move forward with confidence:
- I know you don’t know, but if you did, what would you do?
- If you secretly knew the answer what would it be?
- Who do you have to be to make this work?
- What is your first, next action?
- What have your learned about yourself this week?
Katie Duckworth helps third sector organisations to support their managers to bring out the very best in their teams. If you’d like to talk to me about how I can support your managers, give me a call me on 0208 772 7808 or contact me here for a no-obligation chat.