So, at last, it’s happening. Leaders Who Brunch is opening its doors. I’ve been dreaming about setting up this group for, literally, years because I know how much it’s needed. And finally, here it is.
Leaders Who Brunch is a short, regular, morning meet-up for non-profit leaders just like you – when we’ll get together in an enjoyable and supportive environment to share advice, expertise and inspiration.
Our first meeting is on Wednesday 31 October and I’ll be bringing together a small group of fabulous purpose-led leaders over a delicious breakfast in central London. Join us!
- We’ll kick off with some nuggets of juicy guidance (from me or another expert) on how to shine in your role.
- I’ll facilitate you to support each other with advice hot spots, peer coaching or just batting ideas around.
- Each meet-up will have a theme such as ‘resilience’ or ‘speaking powerfully’ but you can bring any challenge that you would like help with.
Six reasons to come along
- I know it can be lonely and tough at the top and this is a fun, supportive, enlivening antidote to all that pressure
- You’ll gain skills, knowledge and attitudes to help you lead in your own unique, fabulous way with confidence and flair
- You’ll get to link up with with other brilliant leaders in the sector to share ideas, get support and accountability, explore collaborations and more
- You’ll get practical advice on the sticky issues and challenges you face, from your peers and other experts
- We’ll be creating a supportive, confidential and non-judgemental breathing space dedicated to you and your development. This is something my one-to-one coaching clients say is invaluable and almost impossible to find in the whirr of daily life.
- You’ll go away fired up for a great day at work.
If you’re a purpose-led leader – of an organisation, a movement, a team or teams – and have been hankering after this kind of support and connection, join me for our very first Leaders Who Brunch meet-up. Wednesday 31 October, from 9 to 10.30 am at Tibits restaurant, Bankside, London SE1.
Numbers are limited so click here to book and make sure of your place.
Any questions? Just drop me an email at email@example.com or give me a call on 0208 772 7808. It will be great to hear from you.